When it is meant that our bodies act as our temple, it is a real fact. It is suggested that Ayurveda is best to take good care of our safety and look after our strengths for a holistic and holistic lifestyle. Doing physical activities regularly, eating good food, and good sleep are some of the best mantras to invoke the temple that is our body.
When it comes to the consumption of clean food, it does not only mean eating healthy food. It also recommends being curious about what you eat, which involves quantity as well as quality.
Desi cow ghee is an excellent source of clean and healthy consumption.
After all, it is recognized as a golden elixir for a reason. Regular intake of cow ghee can remove the major health problems for a disease-free life. Two of the major nutrients that induce the nutritional health of desi cow ghee are Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids.
Let us roust around a deep into the benefits of these two fatty acids:
Omega-3 and 9 fatty acids are helpful in serving the food we intake. During digestion, they assist the body in cutting down the fat into fatty acids that are then gazed into the blood as an output. If we discuss the chemical structure of Omega-3, it is a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) with a double bond of three atoms far from the terminal methyl group.
This fatty acid can only be absorbed from the diet, for it is not naturally generated in our bodies. Omega-9 fatty acids are assimilated with unsaturated fatty acids with a final carbon-carbon double bond in the Omega-9 value which is the ninth bond made from methyl.
We may not need to take care of the complex chemical structures of these fatty acids, but we have to focus on the benefits they carry.
- It promotes mental health
Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids are prone to raise energy levels and swapping moods, thereby getting rid of anxiety and depression. It is also recognized to diminish the symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children. It also enhances good brain development during pregnancy and childhood.
- It builds the immunity
Omega-3, when taken via desi cow ghee, is said to avoid the risk of multiple autoimmune disorders. It also improves the overall immunity by making the immune cells stronger which makes it easier for the body to fight the diseases.
- It helps in weight loss
Both types of fatty acids are rich in good fats. This is not only useful to manage the weight but also regulating in burning the waistline if you intake grass-fed cow ghee.
- It is useful in prohibiting dementia
If consumed, Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids can be useful in enhancing memory, especially in old age. It also lowers function and dementia.
People who intake pure desi real cow ghee that have a high portion of Omega- 3 fats have regulated brain function in old age. It is also helpful to develop memory among older people.
- Strengthen bones
When you eat a good amount of Omega-3 lubricates the bone density. These fatty acids boost better bone mineral density if intake regularly.
- Fighting inflammation: Omega-3 fats have anti-inflammatory, which insinuates that they cure the inflammation in our body that can cause many chronic health issues.
- Preventing asthma: It is useful in preventing the risk of asthma, especially at an early age.
A brief about Omega-9
Omega-9 is a monounsaturated type fatty acid. They lie in only one double bond. Oleic acid is the most ordinary Omega-9 fatty acid. Omega 9 generates a good amount of fat in the body. When you should prefer meals that are rich in Omega-9 fatty acids instead of other types of fats it has an optimal benefit to our health.
The following foods are loaded with Omega-9
- Indian cow ghee
- almonds, peanuts, pecans, cashews, pistachios.
The advantages of Omega-9 are as follows:
- It enhances the good- HDL cholesterol and reduces bad -LDL cholesterol levels. It diminishes the plaque that lies in our arteries, which leads to heart attacks and strokes.
- It lightens insulin resistance for diabetes patients.
- It develops memory power in people who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Builds our immune system.
Desi cow ghee enriched with both Omega -3 and Omega-9
Grass-fed cow ghee is made from the cows as they generally take the nutrition from the green grass they consume. Hence, they are fetching in the A2 cow milk when the cows are fed green grass then the quality milk and pure ghee made from it is very healthy and organic.
Ghee made from desi cow milk with the help of the traditional Bilona process has Omega-3 and -9 features. To reap the optimal benefit from ghee it is good that you should prefer pure ghee since cows are fed by green grass also the reason to opt is that Indian cow ghee is loaded with Omega-3 and -9, Healthy vitamins, and minerals.
Here is the reason for one should choose this Grass-fed cow ghee:
- Ghee has immense benefits for the skin. It has anti-aging values and when you directly apply it to the navel overnight it improves to glowing skin and cures chapped lips.
- It is helpful to get rid of dark circles if used regularly.
- Pure ghee is loaded with vitamin A, D, E, and K. They perform a vital role to boost the immune system and wellness of the heart, strengthening bones, and brain.
- When desi cow ghee is consumed in a proper moderate amount it will be all-around beneficial for us. It decreases the glycemic index of the meal, helps us to counter issues like diabetes and obesity.
- Pure ghee progresses our body and brain utilities thus, improving emotional well-being. Its correspondence with HDL and LDL in our body for good heart health.
How to intake ghee?
One of the best methods to eat desi cow ghee is by pouring it into dal, khichdi, kheer, smashing it over chapatis, or using it to fry it. It should be taken in a semi-solid format.
When you fry food with pure ghee the smells reach something else as it enhances the taste and the nutrition level due to the high smoking point.
Consumption of ghee should be 1 to 2 teaspoons of grass-fed cow ghee every day is a wise choice for everyone, paleo dieters, kids, any age people.
Read More : Ghee – Is it a friend or foe?
Indian desi ghee boosts our health in the initial step of our life whose values we knew in the latter days as we get aged. Therefore, our parents and grandparents suggested having grass-fed cow ghee in their daily routine.
But, the new generation is burdened under the misconception of a myth that cow ghee is unhealthy and healthy and tends to be too fat. This is obviously a myth.
If you want to source desi cow ghee the best place is Suresh Farm direct from the village, so visit our website: https://sureshfoods.com to know more details.