Hairs are crown of a lady. We love to have long healthy hairs all the time. It takes forever to get the length of hair you always desire, because the process of hair growth is to slow. You want to try the salon treatment for that; but they all are hell expensive. You will be glad to know that there are homemade treatments available which can give you desired result. Flax seeds are one of the favorite ingredients used to have long, shiny and healthy here. Let us first discuss how Flax Seed helps:
- Great Source of Vitamin E: Flax seeds are great source of Vitamin E. due to its antioxidant properties it prevent hair and scalp damage. It also helps improving the efficiency of capillaries, boosting blood circulation. Vitamin E-cure and prevent premature graying too.
- PH balance and oil production: Flax seeds help balancing PH level and oil productions, these two factors directly affect the rate at which your hair grows.
- Nourish your hairs: Flax seeds are rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, which are essential for hair growth. Flax seeds nourish the follicles and hair shafts, making them stronger and less prone to damage. Also ensures that the new growth is strong and healthy. Omega-3 fatty acids help improve hair elasticity.
- Keep your hair conditioned: Using Flax seed oils or paste on your hair ensure your scalp is healthy and hydrate, this prevent breakage, split ends, dryness, and frizz.
- Healthy scalp: The regular use of flax seeds prevents issues like acute hair loss, scalp eczema, and dandruff.
- Soothes Irritated Scalp : Flaxseed provides a wealth of omega-3 fatty acids that can relieve inflammation and help soothe scalp sensitivity. It plays a pivotal role in sustaining the scalp’s pH balance and regulating oil production. By providing a calming effect on the sebaceous glands, it assures the production of an optimal quantity of sebum, encouraging healthy hair growth.
- Nourishes All Hair Types : For strengthening unruly, dry hair, flaxseed consists of a rich blend of ingredients, involving vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids, all of which adds to deeply nourishing your hair and scalp. Including flaxseed oil in all of your hair care routine can result in silky, healthy locks. Utility of flaxseed for hair care is a top-notch hair care tip to follow.
- Fortifies Hair : Flaxseed oil is a hair and scalp savior, owing to its abundant benefits of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E. Such elements boost your hair’s strength and resilience, shielding it from breakage. Furthermore, flaxseeds have the contributory benefit of soothing scalp inflammation and promoting robust hair growth. For extra hair growth, consider the benefits of black seed oil for your tresses. Therefore, combining both oils can yield optimum outcomes.
- Moisturizes Tangled Hair : With its beneficial nutrients, flaxseed possesses the capability to deeply penetrate your hair strands, leaving them completely nourished. By including this ingredient into your conditioners, hair growth oils, and anti-hair fall shampoos, you’ll promote the beauty and untangle of your hair.
How to use Flax seeds for Hair Growth:
Flax Seed oil: Heat the flax seed oil for few seconds, after that massage your scalp for about 15 minitus, once done, cover your head with hot water towel. Wait for least 20-30 mins with towel and wash off your head with mild shampoo. You can do this exercise 2-3 times a week. This will nourish your scalp and help your body absorb the oil for good.
How to include Flax seeds into your diet:
- You can eat the whole grain for better result. You can have 2 table spoon of Flax seed when you curve for snacks this way you will also avoid calories and get goodness of flax seeds. You can add spoon of flax seed in vegetable you eat or in Salad.
- You may grind the flax seed to make a smooth powder, store in a jar and refrigerate the same. Than as and when required you can add the powder in your Soups, oatmeal or make smoothies, cookies, muffins, or simply add in milk.
- This is one of the most delicious flaxseed snacks out there. Just take 1 cup of low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup chopped strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp ground flaxseed, 1 tsp cinnamon. Combine all the ingredients and serve.